Home > caseworkfaqs > Frequently Asked Questions: Consumer Complaints

Frequently Asked Questions: Consumer Complaints

How can I file a complaint about a judge or an attorney?

A complaint against an attorney can be made with the State of Wisconsin’s Office of Lawyer Regulation, and the Wisconsin Judicial Commission investigates allegations of judicial misconduct. 

For more information, please visit the Wisconsin Court System's web site: https://www.wicourts.gov/services/public/index.htm

 Please note that due to Congressional regulations, I am unable to directly intervene in legal matters or dispense legal advice. Please click here for information about legal services that may be helpful to you.