Home > caseworkfaqs > Frequently Asked Questions: Consumer Complaints

Frequently Asked Questions: Consumer Complaints

What if I’m having a problem with my insurance company?

Please note that as a Member of Congress, I am unable to directly intervene in disputes between a constituent and their insurance provider.  However, my staff and I would be happy to assist you in determining what state or federal government entity has oversight authority over your insurance company and will provide you the necessary contact information so that your complaint can be promptly submitted and reviewed by the appropriate officials.  I would recommend contacting my Kenosha Constituent Services Center to speak to a member of my staff regarding the difficulties you may be having.