Home > caseworkfaqs > Frequently Asked Questions: Consumer Complaints

Frequently Asked Questions: Consumer Complaints

I need to make a complaint about my utility company. Who should I contact?

The Public Service Commission of Wisconsin (PSC) is an independent state agency that oversees more than 1,100 Wisconsin public utilities that provide electricity, heat, water and telecommunication services. 

For more information or to file a complaint, please visit the PSC’s web site: https://psc.wi.gov/Pages/ForConsumers/LogAComplaint.aspx

As this agency falls under the jurisdiction of the State of Wisconsin and not the federal government, you may wish to contact your state elected officials for further information and assistance.