Home > caseworkfaqs > Frequently Asked Questions: Consumer Complaints

Frequently Asked Questions: Consumer Complaints

I need to make a complaint about my telephone company, my cell phone provider, my internet provider, or my cable provider. Who should I contact?

You may want to file a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The Consumer Inquiries and Complaints Division of the FCC provides informal mediation and resolution of individual informal consumer inquiries and complaints consistent with controlling laws and FCC regulations.

For more information or to file a complaint, please visit the FCC’s consumer web site: https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov