Home > caseworkfaqs > Frequently Asked Questions: Military

Frequently Asked Questions: Military

How do I locate current or former service members?

Each of branch of the U.S. Armed Forces has separate procedure for contacting active or past service members. In cases of emergency, immediate family members should contact the local chapter of the American Red Cross for assistance.

Please click here for branch-specific information on locating current or former uniformed service members.