Home > caseworkfaqs > Frequently Asked Questions: Veterans

Frequently Asked Questions: Veterans

Who can provide me assistance with a VA claim?

Veterans Service Organizations (VSOs) are organizations or individuals who help veterans or beneficiaries with their claims without charge.  VSOs can help with questions about your claim, and they also can act on your behalf regarding your claim with the VA. See the VA's online Directory of Veterans Service Organizations for VSO contact information.